Serving the Black Hills communities of Custer~Keystone~Hill City~Nemo
You have booked an amazing rental home. You've made lists to make sure you have everything you need
You have searched online for all the fun excursions ~ You have thought about and stressed over every detail ~ You work hard so you can play!!
Think about the amount of time and effort it takes to shop for groceries ~ Meeting dietary needs ~ Trying to find the store that will have everything you need ~ Finding a place to park ~ Think about your family and friends who are playing and relaxing while YOU have to shop ~ NOW think about walking into your vacation rental and having a fully stocked refrigerator and pantry ~
GRABBING A GLASS OF WINE AND
LETTING YOUR VACATION BEGIN!
Choose DATE of arrival and 1 of 3 AVAILABLE SPOTS
Fill out Contact Forms & Rental Property Information, if you have any questions please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
**It is our goal to provide you with your specific items - if an item is not available we will substitute with a similar item and you will be notified**
GROCERY LIST IS DUE NO LATER THAN 5 DAYS BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL DATE - IF ORDER IS NOT RECEIVED 5 DAYS IN ADVANCE THERE WILL BE A $100 EXPEDITE FEE THAT WILL BE ADDED TO ORDER
CHANGES ON ORDER must be received by EMAIL NO LATER THAN 48 hours before arrival date!!
ORDER CANCELLATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 48 HOURS BEFORE ARRIVAL DATE - YOU MAY BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT OF YOUR ORDER IF IT HAS ALREADY BEEN PURCHASED PLUS ALL FEES, PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Square
$55.00 DELIVERY FEE
20% SERVICE FEE on total cost of groceries
- including credit card bank fee
WE GUARANTEE TO PURCHASE THE FRESHEST INGREDIENTS THAT ARE AVAILABLE IN OUR AREA.
Shopping will be done at SAFEWAY, SAM'S CLUB,
DAKOTA MART, KRULLS and *DAKOTA BUTCHER (dakotabutcher.com)
* If you prefer meat selections from Dakota Butcher please be specific with type , size and amounts!
APRIL 1ST - OCTOBER 31ST
Upon your arrival your requested items will be neatly arranged and stocked in your refrigerator and pantry. Your order will be delivered by 4:00 p.m. on your arrival date, barring complications with prior tenant departure, weather or cleaning schedule conflicts.
- We will deliver April 1st - October 31st
- NO DELIVERIES on Easter Sunday - we can try to accommodate an earlier or later date for the Easter Holiday.
- Grumpy's Provisions is an affordable way to keep your rental kitchen shelves stocked with your favorite items - without ever having to leave your retreat!
- We charge a $55 delivery fee plus 20% over the total grocery and beverage items purchased (excluding tax)
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD AND SQUARE. There is a 3.5% charge to help offset the bank charge for VISA and Mastercard (using a secure virtual terminal - "card not present transaction").
- Orders can be placed at anytime but NO LATER than 5 days in advance. During PEAK SUMMER SEASON (MAY-SEPT), the earlier you place your order the better, as delivery times do fill up fast!!
- Orders received less than 4 days in advance prior to arrival will be charged an additional $100 fee to expedite the order. (This does not include changes to orders that have already be received.)
- NOPE!! Order everything you need and we wlll make sure it gets to you!
- We do require a MINIMUM OF $100 per order
- Often, additional item are thought of after placing your initial request. You may contact GRUMPY'S by text or email 48 hours prior to your scheduled delivery to request and confirm payment of additional items. Keep in mind that cell service is spotty in the Hills and I will return messages as soon as possible.
- The information provided to on your request form will allow Grumpy's to contact your property management company or property owners prior to your arrival and make arrangements for your delivery.
- Payment, scheduling, housekeeping, access to rental, and weather all factor into deliveries. While we cannot offer a guarantee, we will do everything in our control to have your order stocked and ready to go!
- Unfortunately The State of South Dakota does not allow third party deliveries.
- We encourage those that visit the Black Hills to enjoy all the local wineries and breweries that the Black Hills has to offer.